Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 21 - Spring 30 Day Clutter Buster Challenge



Today is day 21 of the Spring 30 Day Clutter Buster Challenge!  I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend.  Just because it's the weekend doesn't mean that we get to take a day off from decluttering one thing from our homes.

Today was a quick one for me.  It literally took seconds.



This is used to trim your pet's nails.  It's basically sandpaper attached to a battery driven rotary device.  My dogs hate it!  A quick and easy decision for a Saturday afternoon.

Do you have something that you can just grab and toss (either into the garbage or onto a donation pile)?  No sorting necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Have you given this away yet? I am planning to get on to try to do my bird's beak. If you still have it I'll take it off your hands. If my bird does not like it, then I'll give it away.

    ReplyDelete