Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day Three - Spring 30 Day Clutter Buster Challenge


Welcome to Day Three of our 30 Day Clutter Buster Challenge!  Today I decluttered this!


I'm not sure how Vince the Slap Chop guy managed to convince me to buy one of these.  All I can say in my defence is that it was late and he promised me that I could "slap my troubles away" and that this would "change my life".  But honestly I think I bought it because I really did love his nuts! 

But I procrastinated and waited beyond the 20 minutes to call (because you know he can't do that all day!) and I missed out on the genuine Slap Chop with the complimentary Graty.  I had to settle for the Starfrit knockoff version.  I should have listened to Vince.  The knockoff was not easy to clean and he's right, "it's worthless".  It slices.....it dices.....kind of like a......knife!

So the lesson for today is - "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"!

Now if I can only stay away from the Schticky - "You can clean your home in a quickie if you use a Schticky"!  Oh Vince......you smooth talker you!

Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial?  Maybe it's time to get rid of it!

Here are links to Vince's commercials.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTmC7UQj7_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAQjF5RPgbg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Sherry! I needed a good giggle today. I have not decluttered anything, yet, but will do so before the end of the day. I am actually thinking of of taking the recyclables outside. It is not an official declutter, but it will give me more space in the recycle bags for more stuff.

    ReplyDelete