Monday, July 30, 2012

Time To Dream

Did you know that the average person spends 150 hours per year looking for things?  That is a lot of time!

That is almost 25 minutes a day!  And if your home is more cluttered than average, that number can only go up!  So today I am asking the following question:




WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH AN EXTRA 150 HOURS PER YEAR?
I can tell you right now that some of my hours would be spent on my front porch reading a really good book.  I would spend some of them in my kitchen baking up some warm and delicious for my family.  But I think that I would spend the majority of those hours just being with my family; watching movies with my kids, going for a long drive with Mr. P, maybe going out for lunch with my mother.

So again I ask the question, what would you do with an extra 150 hours per year?  In this day and age, finding an extra 150 hours is almost better than winning the lottery!  It makes it worth getting organized!

1 comment:

  1. I finally gave in and let hubby bring a file cabinet into the office area of our living room. I hate how it looks but it makes finding those important papers a lot easier. Think I'll get any of those 150 hours back?

    ReplyDelete